SHOP PRODUCTS
Houzz Logo Print
smickerdoodle

Here we go again...

smickerdoodle
14 years ago

Hi everyone. I thought you all might want to know the latest news. I got the final biopsy results that they did on the tumors that they removed from my kidneys on the 2nd. They did not come back like the ones before surgery. It is cancer in both kidneys again. I start chemo treatments on Monday. I will have to go through three sets of six weeks on, six weeks off. They will be doing the chemo on Mondays, Wednesdays, and Fridays. I will also have to have six radiation treatments. They will be on Tuesdays. So please don't be surprised if I don't write on here often. I will continue to check in and let you all know how I am doing when I am up to it. From what they are saying I will it is going to be really tough this time around. The chemo is going to be a lot stronger dose than I have had before so I will most likely be a lot sicker with it. They are concerned that my kidneys might fail through it all. If they do I will be spending some time on dialysis as well. I just got the news today so I am still a little stunned. I'm sure, by Monday, I will be ready for everything but it is going to take me a few days to get used to the idea.

Comments (27)

Sponsored
Castle Wood Carpentry, Inc
Average rating: 5 out of 5 stars1 Review
Custom Craftsmanship & Construction Solutions in Franklin County