SHOP PRODUCTS
Houzz Logo Print
jadecomputergal

I really need some help with mail-ordering plants

jadecomputergal
15 years ago

I've done something very stupid, and I'm appropriately embarrassed. Beyond that, I'm sick over it because I ordered hundreds of dollars worth of merchandise from Gardener's Choice a few weeks ago. After being unable to contact them by phone or e-mail during that time, I decided this morning to check the Internet to see if anyone else had the same problems. I was horrified, and as I said, I'm embarrassed. I almost always check out any company I've never ordered from before, and I have no idea what got into me. I guess I was just a little too excited by all the neat merchandise. They billed my credit card for everything right after I placed the order, and I've already contacted the credit card company.

So, my question is, can any of you tell me a REPUTABLE mail order company where I can get similar merchandise. I'm looking for one with fruit plants/trees/bushes. I had ordered so much neat stuff from them, for myself and my husband, and also for my mom and dad. I'm just heartbroken over this because I'd already told my mom and dad to be expecting their shipments :(

Comments (12)