SHOP PRODUCTS
Houzz Logo Print
grandmathyme

eew and yuck and shiver

grandmathyme
13 years ago

I think I have mice in my house! My first clue was finding a banana which had been chawed on. No mouse poop as evidence, just tooth marks on the banana! THEN, about a week later an apple on top of a whole bowl of apples on the counter had chew marks on it. Again, no mouse poop anywhere.

So, we put out traps. Caught nothing. Then poison, no chews on the poison. Found no mouse poop anywhere.

Then, my phone stopped working only to discover the phone line in the house had been chewed through. I'm starting to imagine Twilight Zone music! Next, were tiny chew marks on the sealed plastic container I keep dog food in. STILL NO mouse poop. Next, the cord on our Wii was chewed through.

I am so totally grossed out by rodents, but this had me even MORE upset because I can't be sure it's a mouse. I mean what mouse leaves no droppings behind?

So, this morning, I saw three mouse poops on my kitchen floor. Talk about being creeped out! So, hubby moved out everything in the kitchen and we cleaned the kitchen like crazy.

We discovered the drawer under the futon couch in the kitchen is mouse central. Hubby found a dead mouse and tooth marks on one of the poison cakes...BUT do mice come in just ONE??? Or am I likely to have a whole nest of the little buggers hiding somewhere in the house?

Honestly, bugs, spiders, worms, etc. NOTHING bothers me like MICE! I want to move out right now! What's your best mouse eradication recipe??? I NEED it!!!

Comments (8)

Sponsored
Peabody Landscape Group
Average rating: 3.5 out of 5 stars8 Reviews
Franklin County's Reliable Landscape Design & Contracting