SHOP PRODUCTS
Houzz Logo Print
goldenpond_gw

Doggy story

goldenpond
14 years ago

My Daisy Dog is almost 12.She was having bladder probs and the Dr found stones on the X Ray.

Surgery was yesterday

Well Daisy had quite a few stones and sandy matter in her bladder removed.She looked like Franken-Mutt after the wart removal and stitches all over!

I brought her home around 7 PM and she was quite groggy. I tried to sit on the front porch with her and she wouldnt lay down I thought,well her insision probably hurts.

But then she headed down the sidewalk. Wobbly and hardly able to function it dawned on me it was WALK time. She was NOT about to miss it. I put the leash on her so she would know I understood and very slow-wly we walked down the drive. When I tried to turn her back up the drive figuring she had enough she put on the brakes! So we walked a little further. When we finally made it back up the driveway she went to sleep on the porch. My office window is right there so i figured I would get email and watch her sleep through the window. Then I heard a commotion and looked and didnt see her.I could see a big SUV at a stand still on our road so I high tailed it down the drive and there was the patient,,, barely able to walk dragging her leash down the street, finishing her walk no doubt. Thank goodness for the sweet lady who stopped,so often they fly up the road!

Anyway I guess she is doing better then I thought!!!!

tanya

this is Daisy in happier times taking care of Kitten Little whom she helped raise and nursed

{{gwi:127282}}

{{gwi:127283}}

Comments (6)