SHOP PRODUCTS
Houzz Logo Print
jeannespines

Missing persons???capecdr, daisydal, & smicker!

jeannespines
15 years ago

Hey, ladies...am missing your posts ... and just a note to hope that all is "good" ... and that you are just way too busy enjoying Spring! Please drop by and say "Hi!" Jeanne S.

Comments (11)

• luna_llena_feliz
    15 years ago

I miss them too! I hope all is well.

• susiewantsroses
    15 years ago

I Was wondering too.

• sunnyca_gw
    15 years ago

HOpe all is well & they are working on their gardens & getting things done around the house!! Maybe a bit of "spring fever" Jan

• susiewantsroses
    15 years ago

I emailed Smickerdoodle last week and she never replied. Either Spring Vacation or ...?

• tennesseetrash
    15 years ago

Got a short email from daisydal, said she'd been real busy lately.

Haven't heard a thing from Smickers lately. Hope she's okay!

Sandy left a note on the thread about Luna's mom passing, but didn't say how she's doing.

Miss them all, and others who haven't been around for a while. Time to check in you guys, don't y'all know we worry about you!? Hopefully you're busy junkin' ... ~tenderlee

• smickerdoodle
    15 years ago

Hey Y'all....sorry I haven't been around for a little while. I didn't mean to make anyone worry. Have been so busy fixing things around the house and cleaning up the garden that by the time I sit down at the computer I am too exhausted to type anything. Last weekend I had to rebuild my son's bedroom. He has a loft and there were a couple of the rafters that were sagging. So we had to tear the floor out (which meant emptying everything he owns out of his room) and then replacing the beams. It took us all week to get everything out of my livingroom and diningroom. Along with that we have had a lot of weeding to do in the garden. I also have my first highschool graduate in the house this past week. One down, two to go. Have been trying to figure out the adhesive thing too....still having things fall apart on me. I did start a new project last week and hopefully will have pics to post soon. It is my own twist on something that someone posted a while back and I wanted to try. I hope you all will forgive me for not being around much lately.

• susiesunshine
    15 years ago

H O W D Y ~ Ya'll............
    I been missing the little missing ones also !!!!

I know Use2Bcapecodder is ok !!! Busy...in garden
    etc....
    she'll be checking in soooooon !!!

Hope we hear from Daisy Dal.... I know she has
    been busy with her Children...
    and
    hope to hear from her that ALL IS WELL !!!!!

Glad that the Doodle... has checked in
    and is doing
    ok......

God Is Good ~ ALL THE TIME ! ! !

~ ~ A L L ~ THE TIME ~ ~ ~ GOD IS G O O D ! ! !

He Loves Us All & He is Faithful to
    Watch Over Each and Everyone of us !!!!!!!!!!!!!
    Thank Goodness ! ! !

God Bless !
    SusieSunshine

*** Sure Sweet of you ~ Precious Little Jeanne to
    make this post !!!!

• use2bcapecodr
    15 years ago

Oh heavens...I'm still alive and kicking! LOL There has just been one thing after another here that has kept me from spending enough time on here to post. I check to see what everyone is doing though. I sure don't want to miss any of the wonderful creations you're all coming up with!

Right now, something is wrong with my foot...so I get to sit for awhile without feeling guilty! LOL

Thanks for missing me...but I've been right here!
    {{gwi:127189}}

~Sandy~

• smickerdoodle
    15 years ago

Nice to see you Sandy. I know the feeling of not having time to post...although I did post one today. Keep in touch. We are going to have to get together again soon.

• susiewantsroses
    15 years ago

HEY SAN-DAYYYYYYY!!!!! I miss your FUN FUN FUN posts!!!

susierose

• susiesunshine
    15 years ago

you're sooooooooooooooo purdy ! ! ! ! Ms Sandy ! ! !
    Pretty Woman.... sittn' at the computer...
    Pretty Woman........
    Thanks! for the cute pic !
    Love Ya Bunches!
    God Bless !
    SusieSunshine

* * * I told them you would be check'n in soon !
    dang I'm smart ! maybe you should call me
    ms smartypants ! ! !