SHOP PRODUCTS
Houzz Logo Print
wdcf

Dwarf Rainier Cherry indoors under T-5 floros grow?

wdcf
14 years ago

Okay I have a bit of a greenthumb and used to do a lot of breeding with a certain illegal plant, it was fun but those times our done. I am now just trying out other plants to grow. I live in sacramento and have a pretty good outdoor growing climate. But i want to try growing under lights. T-5 floros are much better then regular florescent lighting, first off I am familiar with metal Hailade and High pressure sodium lighting but I want to give my T-5's a shot with this grow.

With that said Is there a way I can induce flowering with A rainier cherry plant while growing indoors? I know I need a pollinator and I was planning on purchasing A BING for that job. The other specimen I used to grow I would just put the light cycle at 12/12 and it would start to flower, it though of course was an annual plant, while the cherry plant I can keep growing,,, I know that the cherry plant requires a certain amount of cold hours which I can compensate for. but is there a certain way I can induce flowering inside? I assume its the light cycle? anyone?

thanks

I plan on growing a dwarf of semi dwarf because I am growing inside of course. thanks

Comments (5)