SHOP PRODUCTS
Houzz Logo Print
xmascarolmarie

The Junk Train is in Washington State!

xmascarolmarie
15 years ago

Hi Everyone! I don't know who is more excited!? Me or my husband Kirk! The Junk Train arrived here on my birthday! We all have had soooooooo much fun looking through the treasures and enjoying JT! Kirk has been like a kid...and the Junk Train came for ME!!!!! LOL I will post pictures later as to what we kept from the wonderful treasures!

In the meantime, here is a picture of JT helping me sew a quilt for Ben. (I'll eventually post a picture of the quilt on the forum. It's a doggy quilt.)

{{gwi:78131}}

Here is a picture of JT helping me enjoy my birthday! Actually, you can see blue bottles and wine corks we have been saving for special projects! The wine corks are for birdhouses and the blue bottles are for bottle trees! The wine is for ME! LOL The wine glass you see is from Karen (purplemoon). Thank you, Karen!

{{gwi:77343}}

Here is JT helping Kirk set up his bottle tree. (This is the tree Karen, aka purplemoon, told us about from Collections, Etc. THANK YOU, KAREN!) We still need more blue bottles...will have to search for more wine! Tee hee! The tree still needs 8 more bottles! I want to find small blue bottles for the top, like the water bottles they drink from on our favorite show, Frazier. Anyone know where I can find them?

{{gwi:77345}}

{{gwi:78132}}

I hope you enjoy these pictures! Will add more later of JT with the kids! This is such FUN! We have packed the box! It will be headed forTennessee. Okay, I can't keep a secret! Tennesseetrash, you're next on the list, and we packed LOTS of rustic things in the box! I will mail it Tuesday!

Take care, everyone! Love, Carol

Comments (22)