SHOP PRODUCTS
Houzz Logo Print
nmgirl_gw

Junk Train 2011 has left the station!

nmgirl
13 years ago

JT and I got the box packed and on it's way! I snapped some photos to document the event.

{{gwi:77792}}

We're just about to close the lid on Campbell. JT loudly insisted we cover the box with tissue paper so you couldn't sneak a peek!

{{gwi:77794}}

Taping down the top.

{{gwi:77796}}

All done and ready to go!

{{gwi:77797}}

I should've know it wasn't going to be this easy. JT grabbed the scissors and was going to open the box. She didn't want Campbell to go.

{{gwi:77799}}

I refused to let her open the box so she and Campbell had a last chat through the cardboard. He got her calmed down. We then jumped in the car and headed to the Post Office.

{{gwi:77802}}

JT was "helping" again.

{{gwi:77803}}

Herself wanted my debit card. Ummm, not. I told her she could touch the buttons on the screen. I forgot to tell her to only touch one at a time. It took several tries to get the box processed.

{{gwi:77804}}

Filling in the label, JT didn't want you to see the address. She also wanted to play with the Sharpie. I don't think so.

{{gwi:77805}}

She wanted to open the bin but couldn't manage it.

{{gwi:77806}}

So she rode on the handle when I opened it. Campbell was yelling "Bye-bye!"

{{gwi:77807}}

JT rode the handle again. Wheeee!

{{gwi:77809}}

She just realized what had happened and tried to go after him.

{{gwi:77811}}

It was a long sniffley ride home. She's in a bit of a mood at the moment. Rocky said he'll make tea for her later and they'll sit on the back porch and chat if she wants.

So where's the Junk Train heading for it's first stop?

Here's a hint: It's the only state in America to posses a complete skeleton of an Icthyosaur.

Comments (25)

Sponsored
Dave Fox Design Build Remodelers
Average rating: 4.9 out of 5 stars49 Reviews
Columbus Area's Luxury Design Build Firm | 17x Best of Houzz Winner!