SHOP PRODUCTS
Houzz Logo Print
plantsaremylife_grow

Creatively displaying plants...how do YOU do it?

Just a curios question I have. As I gain more and more plants, Im just wondering how some of you display your plants. Does it even matter to you personally. For me it does. I think its part of the charm of this hobby/life style lol. Do you layer plants or shelve them? We inherited a very very old upright piano with my parents house. We never used it; it was sharp, it was flat, it was beyond any tune up. It sat for probably 20 years in the same spot never moved. One summer we decided to get rid of it and gain some space in our living room. My parents began to dismember the beastly thing; removing all the keys, wires, hammers, pegs and guts of the piano. Suddenly I had an epiphany! I could use this hollowed out piano as a way of displaying my plant, WONDERFUL. Today that piano is still in our living room and now has an 88 key-keyboard in it, a fountain and many, many plants. Personally I think its charming when I'm playing to be gently brushed by a branch or stem or leave. Not to mention the trickle of water. All in all I think its just plain attractive to the eye. Of course thats part of the problem too. I cant get through an entire peace of music without glancing or manicuring my plants. Multitask, multitask. lol. How do some of you display your plants? Kyle

Comments (11)