SHOP PRODUCTS
Houzz Logo Print
gigi_f

Newbie here, ideas anyone?

gigi-f
17 years ago

Hi all, I'm a newbie to this, and I am REALLY a newbie.

My project is, I will be making a faux brick wall-type arrangement to sit in front of and along the sides of a row of potted plants, so that from the outside it looks like a brick wall about 2 1/2 feet tall, 20 feet long, sitting about 2 feet out from the side of the house. This wall won't be holding any weight, just hiding the pots. I'm thinking "pavers", not full bricks. (the faux wall can be in sections, but one would be better. I can use brackets to secure it, but it can't be set in.)

The ground is patterned cement. I can not tear up cement, making holes would be a problem, so whatever I do has to sit on top of the cement. This will be outside 365 days a year, most of it will get full-day sun. I will eventually be hooking up a watering system.

So, question: Where would be a good place to go to get instructions, what kind of materials to use, design-type ideas, etc? I searched this forum, but didn't come across any posts for making a faux brick wall 2 1/2 feet tall and about 20 feet long.

Any help will be much appreciated!

Gigi

Comment (1)

Sponsored