SHOP PRODUCTS
Houzz Logo Print
lamora_gw

i think it is finally here!! :)

Lamora
11 years ago

Hi ya'll!! I do believe that Spring is finally here, and to stay, I hope she will anyway. Smells so good outside, have the windows open, well in our room anyway, daddy keeps closing the rest of the windows /sigh. Almost 50F right now. Wind is a bit cooler than I would like, but in a few months we will be wanting that breeze-- lol..

I a planning on repotting/trimming/ and all around plant maintance next week. (DH is not going to like what I want to do with a few, but who's plants are they anyway??) ;)
I think I have enough soil stuff to mix right now, plenty of pots, and a good idea of what I want to do. (Now if I can only make it work!)

Hopfully by next week it will be warm enough for them to go outside, at least during the day... I think they will like that.... may do it for this afternoon for a bit.

OH-OH!! My Lipstick plant is showing a BUD!!! First one this year!! That is one I was planning on repotting, but I think I will wait on that now. So excited!! I realize it is only ONE bud, but it is MY bud!! lol

Here's to Spirng finally getting here and hoping she stays!
Marjie :)

Comments (17)