SHOP PRODUCTS
Houzz Logo Print
dirtdiggin

Have: Lots of seed to trade...take a look :)

dirtdiggin
15 years ago

Would LOVE to trade for stuff...okay, I admit it, I'm a seed junky :) I keep telling hubby, there are worse things I could be addicted to lol....

Have lots of....

Wild Dog Rose

American Holly

Great Western Sugar Beet

Wild Mountain Aster

Fox Glove mixed white & purple

Queen Annes Lace

Skyscraper Sunflower

Wild Huckleberry

Evergreen Blackberry

Himalayan Blackberry

Fennel seed...

Have a few trades of...

Artichoke-Romanesco Heirloom

Bean-Asparagus yard long

Bean-Blue Lake Stringless Pole Heirloom

Cucumber-Long Green Improved Heirloom

Lettuce-Romain Verde D' Inverno

Pepper-Botinecka Zuta (sweet)

Pepper-Corno di Toro Rosso (sweet)

Pepper-Quadrato Rosso D' Asti (sweet)

Pepper-Sigaretta Dolce (sweet)

Pepper-Soroksari (sweet)

Pepper-Stavros (sweet)

Tomato-Alicante Heirloom

Tomato-Amish Paste Heirloom

Tomato-Caspian Pink Heirloom

Tomato-Costoluto Fiorentino Heirloom

Tomato-Large Red Cherry Heirloom

Tomato-Mortgage Lifter Heirloom

Tomato-Precoce Marmande Heirloom

Tomato-Principe Borghese Heirloom

Post a message here of what you want...check out my trade page http://members.gardenweb.com/members/exch/dirtdiggin 'cause there are other things, too, that I don't have listed here. These are just some of the items I have quite a few of. Let me know what you would like and what you have to trade. I love the variety and am having so much fun with trades. Thank you to all my gardening friends, for all of your help and support. I'm learning so much and enjoying every minute of it :) Also have a large and interesting selection of melons from a wonderful trade that won't work in my area as we don't get hot enough for a long enough period of time, so if you want melons...HEY I HAVE a nice selection of them :) let me know and I'll put a list together for you.

Will be away over the weekend...and won't be able to fill seed requests until next week, but I promise I will send them out as soon as I get back :)

Would really like heirloom veggies & Tomatoes but don't have a good idea on flowers. Have a few favorites as a child...I would LOVE some Johnny Jump Ups....intesting Daffs and a variety of Spring flowers ie: tulips, blue bells, etc. Bulbs or seed would be wonderful. Also, I LOVE large trades...hey postage is the same for 1 or 7-10 pkgs of seed (depends on the seed) so why waste it? Trading multiples is like a Christmas Stocking :)

Comments (3)

Sponsored
EK Interior Design
Average rating: 5 out of 5 stars5 Reviews
TIMELESS INTERIOR DESIGN FOR ENDLESS MEMORIES