SHOP PRODUCTS
Houzz Logo Print
stacky_gw

what kind of plant its this and what's wrong with it?

Stacky
11 years ago

Does anyone know what kind of plant this is? I got it at a wedding and it was just a tiny thing with 2 small leaves and it was in a dixi cup. They were the gifts for the guests(cute idea!) and the paper just said to plant the whole thing, but i took it out of the cup. Anyways, i have had it for probably 6 months now and it was doing really well but now it is curling a bunch. They said it was a friendship plant, but when i googled that, i didnt get pictures of plants that look like this, they looked different. So i was just wondering if anyone knew what kind of plant it is or could help me with whats wrong with it and how to make it better. I live in illinois, i have it by a window. I water it sometimes, maybe once a week or so. Its green and sprouts 2 leaves at a time from the top. The leaves are kind of jagged on the sides. I think that was all that you asked of the description, but i dont know what the kinds of plants are so i dont know what it is, i just know that it is a house plant that i get from a friend that lived in illinois too. She says its suppose to get things on the leaves so that i can replant it. If you have any other questions about it, just ask and i will answer them if i can. Thanks for any help! I really appreciate it!!

Comments (6)

Sponsored
A.I.S. Renovations Ltd.
Average rating: 4.5 out of 5 stars15 Reviews
Custom Craftsmanship & Construction Solutions in Franklin County