SHOP PRODUCTS
Houzz Logo Print
lamora_gw

ok Potted and Re-potted

Lamora
12 years ago

hi all. I decided to put all the spider babies in soil. So far so good, (been about a week now) I also re-potted a very poor thing that my daughter gave her dad a while ago. Very sad looking. Only 3 little stems, but it has new leaves growing. I looked at the roots of the sad one, they looked better than the plant did! I think it will be ok tho, hasn't died yet. For the way it was being taken care of, that alone is amazing. I am thinking of naming it Amazing Grace, Gracie for short-- lol, yes, I name my plants. Named one Pete, but I still have yet to name my large spider plant. Strange for me, had it for 7 mths now.

Oh and I think it may be time to re-pot my large spider plant, was looking at the bottom of the pot, (since it now hangs) and the roots are starting to show where the holes are. They are not coming out yet, but you can see them. Almost afraid to try it, it is so big now. Should I wait for a while longer for that? I know they like to be root bound, but don't want it to where it won't like it.

Anyway I mainly just popped in to say HI! soooo HI!

Comments (4)