SHOP PRODUCTS
Houzz Logo Print
girlgroupgirl

Wanted: Looking for Goldball Rudbeckia

girlgroupgirl
13 years ago

I would love to have some seeds of Goldball Rudbeckia Laciniata or Would love some hardy pink oleander seeds, green perennial fennel (not the bulbing vegetable type), seeds from a very saturated purple monarda please, Choctaw Sweet Potato squash, Texas Indian Moschata, Vates Collards, Prunus Angustifolia = chicksaw plumb (sandhill plum), prunus americana, Prunus umbellata (Hog plum), Phlox Caroliniana: wedding phlox/Miss Lingard

In exchange I have:

3 packs of old time tennessee melon: heirloom melons that need a gardener who gardens frequently (daily) because these will split as SOON as they are ripe. So I pick them one day early. Why bother? THEY ARE FANTASTIC! Oh, my. And HUGE. At least 5lbs a piece.

2 packs of tiny little orange cherry tomatoes: from our church garden. The sweetest and most delicious and highly abundant cherry tomatoes that seem to be coming true from seed.

4 packs of minature orange bell peppers. Abundant little sweet orange bell peppers from the local Mennonite urban farm. Perfect for stuffing with herb cream cheese for appetizers!

6 packs of Abelmoschus mochatus: Coral colored annual hibiscus relative that is low growing and easy. If you are in a cooler climate, this will benefit from an early start.

7 packs of hot pink annual vinca - (needs an early start as above for you in cooler climates). I love these, so easy and drought tolerant. I can plant and ignore!

6 packs of Max's Hardy Red Oleanders: From my local gardener friend Max, who is now passed away. Lovely bushy and low growing (3-4' tall) oleander that takes a beating and keeps on coming back. Hardy to zone 7.

1 Abelmoschus: creamy yellow 3-4' tall annual that is a hibiscus relative.

2 packs hot pink gomphrena: super easy. I love these in flower arrangements.

4 packs white rose campion

4 packs Pink "Chi Chi" ruellia (this can spread like the dickens underground and by spitting seed, so it needs SPACE).

I also have many other seeds. If you think we might be able to strike a trade, I will look at your wants list and see if there is something I might have for you. My seed boxes are very large and extensive, so many to list here!

Sponsored