SHOP PRODUCTS
Houzz Logo Print
cottage_garden

HAVE: English Rose Seeds + Yellow 4 O'clock Seeds

cottage_garden
13 years ago

Have seeds from my David Austin Graham Thomas rose which is in extremely close proximity to several other English roses. If you've never been in the presence of a Graham Thomas rose, it's quite humbling. Has incredibly fragrant, buttercup to goldenrod colored cupped blooms that are reminiscent of beautiful peonies. Extremely showy and lovely to have in the garden. Packet includes 10 seeds.

Also have a packet of yellow 4 O'clock seeds from a very showy, bushy plant. This plant migrated from my rear garden all the way to the very front of the property! Beautiful but quite pushy in the garden. So, I'm doing my best keep as many seeds from falling to the ground as possible. Packet includes 10 seeds.

If interested, there's a packet of Thai Basil and Giant Celery seeds also available. This year I planted far too many basil plants and was not able to keep up with the harvest. Flavorful, productive and beautiful plants.

The celery is yet another plant which is completely out of control and comes up in every crevice of my garden now. Haven't had to purchase celery in so many years I can't even recall the last time I even looked in the direction of the produce counter for celery. This is HIGHLY fragrant and flavorful and can only be used sparingly because it's so incredibly delicious. You will never want another store bought celery after having these plants in your garden. Everything was just harvested from the garden.

Graham Thomas Rose Seeds - 1 packet

Yellow 4 o'clock seeds - 1 packet

Thai Basil seeds - 2 packets

Giant Celery seeds - 1 packet

Thanks for looking!

Julie

Here is a link that might be useful: Trade Page

Comments (4)

Sponsored