SHOP PRODUCTS
Houzz Logo Print
rainbowglory

BRUGMANSIA Cuttings - Wi - Local Pick Up Only - No Trade Required

rainbowglory
16 years ago

Hello 'Wisconsin' Gardeners,

I have several CUTTINGS AVAILABLE from my large (Pink Favorite & Frosty Pink)Color="#FF99CC"> Brugmansia Plants, which I trim down & over winter in storage each year.

The flowers begin as a pretty light yellow, & mature into a beautful Bi-Colored, Light Salmon (peachy pink) & Cream. They are Night Bloomers, opening in the evening, or on cloudy days. At night they secretively pump out the most magnificent scent, which is just absolutely wonderful!

* To view *PHOTOs* of the large Mother Brugmansia Plants, please visit the web page link BELOW.

These cuttings are available for *LOCAL PICK UP ONLY*, (De Pere, Green Bay, WI area), as they are fairly large in size (15'-36', most with rooting nubbies), & I do not want to ship them (Please do not request that I ship them!).

NO TRADE REQUIRED !!! (However, I would not mind a small gift offering of a few seeds from your favorite & best edibles, IF you would like to share them, ... although Not necessary to receive Brugmansia cuttings, ... as I prefer not to see the cuttings go to waste, & would just like to find homes for them 'Quickly'. Take ONE, or take ALL.).

PLEASE NOTE: I am Not trading right now, (Please do Not request a trade). I prefer to receive email replies, Only regarding the pick up of these Brugmansia cuttings, at this time.

Thank You,

rainbowglory

Color="#336633">

Here is a link that might be useful: Click Here To View PHOTOS Of The Large Mother Brugmansia Plants

Comments (3)

Sponsored