SHOP PRODUCTS
Houzz Logo Print
jim_6b

have: sasbe offer echinacea tennesseensis and more

jim_6b
16 years ago

Well, I was hoping to have a lot more to offer this year but with all of the unusual weather we have had itÂs taken a toll on many varieties I was growing. I still have some varieties that will not be ready for several months but will keep my seed list updated.

This will be my third year offering SASBEÂs and have been collecting seed this year and looking forward to sharing them with everyone.

There is another part of me that dreading the whole ordeal because of what happened last year. Last year I received several hundred responses and some of the people who responded seemed to have trouble following the directions I had in my offer and the SASBE requirements on my member page. The SASBE requirements are at the top of my seed list and I encourage everyone to read them. If you have any questions please email me and let me know.

If you are interested in some of my seed please do the following.

1. Go to my member page and at the top of my seed list read my SASBE requirements.

2. Please read them again just in case you missed something the first time. They are very specific and I feel not unreasonable.

3. Post here and list what seed you want.

4. Send me an email at jmangrum@setelecom.com with a list of seed you want and include your GW name.

Most seed packs have 150 to 200 seed per pack. If you want more than 1 pack of a particular variety please let me know. The coneflower that I grow is an endangered species and I have enough to share with everyone.

If you request more than 10 to 15 packs of seed you may want to include an extra stamp for return postage. When I receive your SASBE I will weigh everything and if the extra postage is needed I will use it but if the SASBE weighs 1 ounce or less I will put the extra postage inside the envelope and send it back to you.

If you post here and donÂt send an email to the address above I will not respond. I do not use GW email and besides it takes to long to go back and try to track someone down.

Please donÂt let all of my requirements discourage you from responding to my offer. I really do enjoy sharing my seed with whoever who wants some and my goal is to get as many packs of seed to GW members as I can.

jim_6b

Here is a link that might be useful: Requirements and seed list

Comments (105)

Sponsored