SHOP PRODUCTS
Houzz Logo Print
anilegna26

Help...Reduction of adenoid swelling, naturally...

anilegna26
16 years ago

K, I read the posts from Joshua's earlier message, but I need some more information from thurstjo and sarahk if at all possible. My daughter already has hearing loss that may be permanent, and I'd like to prevent it from worsening, but would prefer to do it naturally, of course. If the doctors would have listened to me in the first place it wouldn't have gotten to this point.! =( I KNEW that she had some hearing loss, but they told me she was fine. Now, all of a sudden she needs immediate surgery? I'd like to leave her adenoids intact, thanks. Problem is that I'm not sure where to begin my search for alternative measures, you know? Adenoids are not exactly in my field of expertise. Any and all specific alternative-to-surgery-information would be appreciated. (That means that I've already read everything I've ever wanted to, and much more, about the surgery option, so please don't waste your time, or mine, trying to convince me that I should take my daughter's body parts out,if I can find a way not to, okay? Thanks!)

Comments (4)

Sponsored
More Discussions