SHOP PRODUCTS
Houzz Logo Print
ordairygirl

Have and Need: Self-sowing Annuals

ordairygirl
12 years ago

I've got lots of perennial seeds...with there tricky germination requirements, slow growth and blooms a few years out. This year I sowed lots of easy annuals that are good at reseeding (some may call these invasive, but I'm calling them "easy" until my flower beds fill up). I'd like to trade what I have this year for some to try next year. What's your favorite annual that you have abundant seed for? I'm even willing to do SASBE (self-addressed stamped bubble envelope) for anyone who wants any of what I have.

Have:

"Red Glow" Four O'clocks- Miabilis Jalapa

"Ladybird Lemon" dwarf cosmos- Cosmos Sulphurus

"Purple Prince" Zinnia- Zinnia elegans

"Autumn Beauty" Sunflower- Helianthus Annuus (in picture)

"Dazzler Double Mix" Galliardia- Galliardia Pulchella

"Radiata Mix" Coreopsis- Coreposis Tinctoria

Yellow and Orange African Daisy- Dimophotheca sinuata

"Sensation" Pink Cosmos- Cosmos bipinnatus

"Tapestry Mix" Phlox- Phlox drumondii

Hoping to trade more than one packet at a time. Also look at my trade list to see if there are perennials you may want to trade for too. Sunflower, Galliardia, African Daisy and Phlox have seed heads on plants but they are not quite dry, so may be two weeks out on shipping those. Just want to know how many I should collect (have at least 10 plants of each, so plenty of seed to go around). Please email for my address and to arrange the trade. If you have responded to this same post on another site, please don't also email (I'll get confused).

Comments (6)

Sponsored
Landscape Management Group
Average rating: 4.9 out of 5 stars28 Reviews
High Quality Landscaping Services in Columbus