SHOP PRODUCTS
Houzz Logo Print
grovespirit

HAVE: fresh Pentas (red) and Caesalpinia seeds

grovespirit
15 years ago

Both are beloved of butterflies! Especially the pentas. :)

The pentas are a tall ruby red variety, good both in garden and in floral arrangements.

The Caesalpinia pulcherrima is also known as Ohai ali'i, Mexican bird of paradise and Pride of Barbados.

Looking for fresh or 2008 commercial bacopa seeds; I want to grow it for medicinal purposes.

Looking for Japanese Morning glories, especially akatsuki no beni, Emma's Gift, gray mist (changes from gray to violet), hatsu arashi, & dark purple picotee, "ishtadane", which is feathered and also picoteed, & "blue frost" aka blue picotee- deep blue center with white edge.

Looking for fresh or 2008 commercial Chinese aster seeds and strawflower seeds with nice big fluffy colorful flowers, the sorts used for floral arranging.

Looking for 2008 edible flowers, especially pansies in any shade except solid yellow.

And I want BLUE, BLACK, LILAC and PURPLE 2008 edible flowers like violas, bachelor buttons, borage, and certain colors of snapdragon.

Also really want some nasturtiums that have variegated foliage, or with flower colors other than yellow or orange!

If you have any 2008 compact/space saving or dwarf annual inedible flower that isn't yellow or orange and has a long lasting bloom period, I will consider it. Please make an offer. :)

Oh, and I would also like fresh honeysuckle seeds. Any Lonicera that is highly fragrant! Especially a fragrant pink type like Lonicera x heckrottii 'Pink Lemonade' :)

Comments (3)

Sponsored