SHOP PRODUCTS
Houzz Logo Print
itriedit

planters wart removal

itriedit
17 years ago

After an agonizing surgery to remove one planters wart from my heal, it became evident that there were more than one. There were 15 on one foot and 5 on the other. The thought of surgery to remove all of these was more than I could bare as the surgery for just one was absolutely unbearable. So I found this page and began reading. It has been a lengthly process, but all warts are finally gone. Fingernail polish does not work. However, duck tape combined with ultra colloidal silver spray (which I bought at whole foods), did the trick. I was desperate. Duck tape alone did not work, and would not stick. Then I found the guy who skis, and said that he heated up the duck tape with a match prior to putting it on. That works. I dipped a q-tip in the ultra colloidal silver spray, and dabbed it on the warts. Then I cut little circles of duck tape, lit a match to each one to get the glue sticky, and applied the heated tape directly over each wart. You want to leave this tape on as many days as you can keep it on at a time. If you heat the tape, it even stays on when you shower. I was able to keep the same tape on for three to four days. The longer I left it on at a time, the more progress I would see. When I would remove the tape, I would soak my feet and pumice them down as much as I could stand. The planters warts will be black when they start to come to the surface, you will see them. This process took six straight weeks of diligence, but it worked, and was much more effective than surgery. I hope I have helped someone.

Comments (16)

Sponsored
More Discussions