SHOP PRODUCTS
Houzz Logo Print
liznbeatle

HAVE: Parsley,Big Zac,Black Prince,red sails lettuce. 3 for 1

liznbeatle
16 years ago

Hey all,

I really have a ton of these from my harvest this year. I will trade three packs for one pack of sweet red peppers, paprika peppers, garlics, or parsnips. If you dont have any of these e-mail me anyway, we can work something out. Please e-mail me directly as GW doesnt get throug well. Thanks much. Lisa/liznbeatle

Comments (5)

• barryblushes
    16 years ago

Hi there Lisa.As of today (saturday September 29th) I have not received your seeds.Did you get my bags? LMK please what happened. Thanks . Barry

• liznbeatle
    Original Author
    16 years ago

Hey barry,
    ] I am so sorry. I sent you an email on wednesday letting you know it was late being sent out. I sent it Thur. morning, I would have thought you got it by now. If you dont get it by tuesday at the latest, let me knwo and I will resend. I'm very sorry for the hold up. Lisa

• barryblushes
    16 years ago

Hi again Lisa.Just got your seeds today,thanks so much. You didnt have to send extras,just wondered where the original ones were.I was just hoping my mailman didnt deliver them them to the wrong house.I never got your email either,and wondered if you got mine and the bags I sent.Thats why I posted here .Im looking forward to trying all the seeds you sent me. Take care,and thanks again. Barry

• sandysgardens
    16 years ago

Lisa - I would like to trade for some of your seeds. I've sent you an email.

Sandy

• liznbeatle
    Original Author
    16 years ago

Hey barry,
    Sorry, must be having e-mail issues again(sigh). I did get your baggies, thanks very much and I'm glad you got the seeds Ok. Happy growing:)

Sandy, I got your mail, I hope mine gets through to you. I will check back here if I dont hear from you. Thanks Lisa

Sponsored
Trish Takacs Design
Average rating: 4.9 out of 5 stars36 Reviews
Award Winning & Highly Skilled Kitchen & Bath Designer in Columbus