SHOP PRODUCTS
Houzz Logo Print
gringojay

Noni & pain

gringojay
15 years ago

Noni (Morinda citrifolia) fruit juice you probably heard of as a panacea.

Here is some practical 1st aid pain relief the ROOT of the Noni tree offers. The

preparation discussed is a standard alcohol extract of the fresh, clean root applied topically.

Personal experience includes these:

* Years ago I fell off a roof onto my back, out in the countryside. Acute, consistent severe pain & the inability to straighten spine upright was immediate.

Noni root tincture was applied directly to my back & posterior pelvic flesh. It allowed me to creep away to safety.

A week (+/-) later, feeling little pain, I resumed work pruning a tree. My spineless collapse in the branches showed that the muscular/skeletal/physical mechanical trauma had not yet been resolved. Point being, there was obvious pain control of this problem.

Next, these pain amelioration instances where I administered/used the root tincture may further interest some of you:

* accidental blows from steel pick head to the shins

* hammer strikes on the hand & head

* blunt force accidents to the arms & shoulders

* aching in the soft tissue structures of the throat

* abdominal pain of assorted origin

* chest discomfort

* on own knee bashed immobile in a traffic accident

Finally, I will review relief personally obtained from my own recurring/chronic pain. (Please note: I express no opinion regarding suitability for constant, unrelenting chronic pain.)

* on cervical spine region where my 40 year ago Ugandan rifle whipped neck pain syndrome occurs = quick relief & recovery for work

* on lumbar region when my 35 year ago rough & tough bush whacking lower back pain syndrome occurs = quick relief & recovery for work

Procedural use:

Shake tincture of Noni root, apply liberally to afflicted area (1st wipe/wash off dirt/sweat), let extract dry on skin before contact with clothing/bandage (I usually slather/paint on 2 coats of remedy at a treatment to assure coverage); when next treat area wash off old tincture.

Any build up in skin pores is NOT permanent; use common sense periodicaly giving skin a chance to "breathe" untreated. I used the extract 2-3X/day, every day, for 10+ days on my accident traumatized knee. (When I got to "civilization" without the tincture & relied on medicines their effectiveness was no better.)

(Comment: the wet tincture may stain fabric, dried residue contact with fabric seems to wash out - use discretion what root stain gets on to ; any skin tint from Noni root use is NOT permanent.)

Comments (3)

Sponsored
More Discussions