SHOP PRODUCTS
Houzz Logo Print
chalyse

Want: Sweet Cherry-or-Smaller Tomato

13 years ago

I am so new that I must be sending off sparks today, but I'm hoping that you more experienced folks will humor my first post.

I am not a natural green thumb, but have finally had some success after a few tries, and put in a full back yard over the last two years. To my surprise, many of the flowers and some vegetables have come back even stronger this second year, and today I harvested my first-ever seeds (purple balloon flowers).

I only worked up the courage to try harvesting after reading a 2008 post here about how to do so (thanks to the search function). And, I was inspired to research the subject only after getting my first (ever so generous!) SASE offer from "seedmoney" today. Now it seems I have enough courage left over to offer an exchange of my own simple and common purple bellflower seeds for, possibly, some additional sweet cherry-or-smaller tomato seed exchanges.

Here are the top 10 that I have not found:

Sun Gold

Matt's Wild Cherry

Snow White

Hawaiian Currant

Cello

Jolly Elf

Mini Charm

Tammy-G

Sweet Treats

Sara's Galapagos

I would be happy to exchange purple bellflower seeds for sweet small tomato seeds, so even if they are not on the list above, I would love to hear from you! Thanks :)

Comments (4)

Sponsored