SHOP PRODUCTS
Houzz Logo Print
lakedallasmary

WANTED: tall telephone peas or other very tall english peas

lakedallasmary
16 years ago

I don't have a lot on my trade list at this point but I really need some telephone peas for this fall. I could use at least 2 trades of the telephone peas. If you have a large amount (enough to plant 15 feet of peas, at least), you can have what ever you want off my trade list (for personal use only)

I also would like to try some edible podded peas too.

Things I can offer that are not on my list are

wood plant markers

27 little marvel peas - 18" tall

61 alaska peas - 5' vines, but much less in cooler climates

mustard spinach

21 sweet dumpling squash seeds

11 pointset 76 cucumber seeds

29 roc d or bush wax beans

26 golden wax bush wax beans

17 pencil pod bush wax beans

Anything less than 25 seeds please select two packs to equal 1 trade. I have more on my trade list.

I can use more than one trade of telephone peas, so if you see someone else respond to this, please don't think I can't use yours too. I want a bunch or them. I like to plant cover crops for winter and the crop may as well be edible.

I prefer to trade with folks that have trade lists, so if you don't have a trade list please do that before contacting me.

Don't know how to make a trade list...

Here's how:

click "member pages" at bottom of screen

click "edit your exchange list"

then prop open a seed catalog and enter its contents in the box under "seeds I am looking for" (OK, I am kidding)

Just type all the seeds you would not mind having, its ok to dream!

don't worry if you forget something, you can add to your list latter.

If you have seeds to trade, enter those in the box under "seeds I have to trade"

hit "submit" at the bottom of the screen.

to see your list, hit the link under the words

"The URL for your exchange page is"

WA LA - now you have a trade list.

How does one get seeds to trade?

Most start out trading seeds they purchased but changed their mind about planting them, or there turned out to be extra seeds after planted what they needed.

You can also trade seeds that you received on a trade. Just indicate they were from a trade on your list.

If you save seeds from your own garden, you can trade those too.

Mark as much info you know about the seeds, like year purchased. No one like to be surprised when they get 18 year old seeds! and where you got the seeds.

(commercial, from a trade, or saved by you)

number or amt of seeds

This info should be in the FAQ section. If it is I can't find it.

Mary

Here is a link that might be useful: my trade list

Comments (2)

Sponsored