SHOP PRODUCTS
Houzz Logo Print
poisondartfrog

HAVE: Yvonne's Salvia

poisondartfrog
16 years ago

I have just harvested and packaged 25 packets with at least 25 seeds each. Trade or SASBE.

Comments (30)

• justintn_z7
    16 years ago

I would love to ge a pack of these, SASBE, is that Self addressed stamped bubble envelope? I am new so I dont have much to trade.

• proudgm_03
    16 years ago

I would love to do a SASBE or a trade. Check out my page and see if there is anything you want.

• poisondartfrog
    Original Author
    16 years ago

justintn, email me for my mailing address for your SASBE. You did not make your email address visible on your member page. You will want to go to the member services page, go to edit your personal information and check the box at the bottom of the page allowing members to email you so that you can be contacted for trades.
    Thanks, Alana

• boostar
    16 years ago

Hi
    Check my trade list to see if you would like anything, or I can send you a SASBE. Thanks Darien

• annette_1964
    16 years ago

Hi,
    I would love to have some of these salvia seeds. Please check my trade list or I can send a SASBE. Please let me know.

Thanks,
    Annette

• littlegardenhoer
    16 years ago

I'm interested in some of your salvia seeds I have fresh Asclepias incarnata that i picked just today to trade if you would like. plmk
    littlegardenhoer

• medontdo
    16 years ago

i'd love to trade if i could? :'))

• retsec
    16 years ago

Sent you email.

• eclpsprinc
    16 years ago

I would love some of those seeds! Please check my trade list to see if anything interests you.

Melanie

• karyn1
    16 years ago

I just harvested some cerinthe Kiwi, nicandra, Black Eyed Susan vine and perennial sweet pea seeds. Let me know if you are interested in any of those in trade for your salvia seeds.
    Karyn

• msbernard
    16 years ago

I am also interested in these seeds. I've attached a link to my trade page. If you find anything you would like I'm hopeful you might be up to trade for 2 of your pkts. Off your trade page I see that you have tagetes 'Lemon Mum' available also. I was REALLY excited to see these seeds too. You might like it's sister Simba. My poppy collection includes 'Swansdown' which is a white one. I have a poppy I've been working on for 3 years trying to get its form and color pure. It is a huge double white with a pink edge. My friends call it 'Sherrys and Cream'. So - I'll wait to hear from you. Thanks for your consideration. Sherry

Here is a link that might be useful: msbernard's trade page

• lindiinohio
    16 years ago

i would love to have some of your yvonne's salvia for a sasbe i dont have anything you want on your trade page please let me know if you have any left. thanks lindi

• lisa831
    16 years ago

poisondartfrog Would love to get some of your Yvonne's Salvia seeds.Can send SASBE. Thanks for sharing your seeds Lisa

• poisondartfrog
    Original Author
    16 years ago

I think I have emailed everyone whose email was not hidden.
    If you did not receive an email from me, please email me directly.
    Alama

• country_gardener
    16 years ago

Hi,
    I would really like to trade for your salvia seed, if you have any left....Thanks, Bonnie
    Please email me Blg3442208@aol.com

• maidinmontana
    16 years ago

Do you have any left? If so I would love to have some. Trade or sasbe, PLMK. Thanks

• maemae0312
    16 years ago

Hi I would be interested in some seed. I only have a few things to trade, if those don't tempt you then maybe I could do a SASBE

Thanks,
    Mary

• maidinmontana
    16 years ago

Hi Alana, I have tried to e mail you several times , replying to your e mail to me as well as thru your members page, it comes back rejected. Hopefully you will check back here and get this message. I WILL trade white lychnis for the salvia seeds. Let me know how I can get my address to you. Thanks debi

• ace1
    16 years ago

I would like to trade for Yvonne's Salvia. Please check my list.

Thanks, Kathy

• etravia
    16 years ago

Alana, you have mail!
    Thank you,
    Maggie/Etravia

• bluedog04
    16 years ago

I would love some seeds if you have any left. I would have to do a SASBE.

Thanks,
    Kelly

• beach_bum
    16 years ago

Thank you for the offering. I would like to take advantage of it. Will provide SASE. PLMK

• playsndurt
    16 years ago

I would love some if you still have any left.

Lisa

• bulbs
    16 years ago

Was just checking to see if any reply from yesterday's posting, and the posting was not there!

If any salvia seeds still available, I'd like to take advantage - either trade or SASBE.

Thank you, Barbara

• poisondartfrog
    Original Author
    16 years ago

I think I have sent responses to everyone but Beach Bum. Beach, I cannot access your email address from your member page. Please email me directly if you have not done so.
    It will take me until the weekend to work through all of the requests from posts and emails.
    If I still have seeds after I get all of the above handled, I will repost in a new thread.
    Thanks, Alana

• orchid10p
    16 years ago

Do you still have any seeds available ? I'd love to have some of these, will provide SASE. Please lmk by email address orchid10p@yahoo.com

Thanks

• littlegardenhoer
    16 years ago

poisondartfrog your swamp milkweed seeds are in the mail, be on the lookout.
    littlegardenhoer

• jasaroni
    16 years ago

I would love to have some of yvonne's salvia. please contact me at jlee2@alltel.net

• cottageflower
    16 years ago

I would absolutely love to have some of Yvonne's salvia seeds. If any are still available, please contact me at roxanerolon@comcast.net

• poisondartfrog
    Original Author
    16 years ago

If you posted to this thread and have not received a response from me, please email me directly. There were so many posts that I may have inadvertantly skipped one, or I could have had an email failure. I have reconciled all of the requests in this thread and will be starting a new one. I am sending out the SASBE's as I receive them. The envelopes I have received to date will go out tomorrow.

Alana

Sponsored