SHOP PRODUCTS
Houzz Logo Print
greenthumdfamily

Have...castor bean'Gibsonii' aka..black castor bean

greenthumdfamily
14 years ago

I have castor bean "Gibsonii" better know as the black castor bean this plant has very dark stems,leafs and seed pods it's so dark almost black in color.I just harvested the pods after letting them dry on the plant.I have a very limited supply of them.I will take the best two trading offers for them.What do you have for trade? or check my want list.Please post here only or I will not contact you this makes it easy for all of us thanks and hope to find two good offers.

Comments (10)

• medontdo
    14 years ago

i want it soooo badly!! i do have the white 4 o clocks. solid purple datura, i think i still have sunset hibiscus, you can have all them for the castor beans!! **big smile** i've wanted that one forever!! ~Medo

• patti1957
    14 years ago

I would like try them. I have White Habanero & Chocolate Habanero peppers. I have many other peppers and heirloom tomatoes.

Thanks
    Patti

• poisondartfrog
    14 years ago

Would you be interested in trading for Ptilotus exaltata, Joey?
    Or, they are not ripe yet but I will have R. communis Yellow Impala seeds shortly.
    Thanks, Alana

• debbiep_gw
    14 years ago

I have New Zealand purple castor beans to trade or Carmencita pink castor beans.You can see the best picture of the purple ones of them on Annies annuals and perennials..Debbie

• Rachelle
    14 years ago

Do you have any of the black castor beans left? I have a red castor bean that has been quite a delight this year. the seeds pods are almost fluorescent. Would you be interested in a trade? Please let me know and how many seeds you'd be trading.

Thanks!

GardenPrincess

• Alphie
    14 years ago

I would love to trade for your black castor bean seeds. I have a Rose of Sharon seedling (will have tons of seeds, but are not ready yet), have Canna 'Indian Shot' (small plant, haven't bloomed yet, so no seeds yet), have a very few White Texas Star Hibiscus seeds, have white Baby's Breath seeds, have Orange Noah & Chocolate Rose Silk MG's growing, but no seeds yet, have 4 o'clock 'Broken Colors' and the white with pink splash, have Red Habanero, cherry hot, Hungarian Hot Wax pepper, or see my list. Thank you for your consideration.

Don

• kms4me
    14 years ago

I have amaranthus Autumn Palette, Kniola's MG, and daylily seeds (you can read the description on my trade page).

I noticed that you are looking for double yellow Kerria japonica. I have grown it for years and it does not set seeds. It does root easily from softwood cuttings, and I could send cuttings and a description for rooting them as well.

kms

• greenthumdfamily
    Original Author
    14 years ago

I have replyed to everyone here please check your emails

• isonhoodn
    8 years ago

I have old cockscomb seed. Very large heads to exchange for caster beans.

• beth_b_kodiak
    8 years ago

THIS is an OLD thread. 2009 many of these folks I have not seen on here in a couple years. I got excited seeing the names and thinking this was a NEW post

Sponsored