SHOP PRODUCTS
Houzz Logo Print
lakedallasmary

Have: morning glory, other flowers, cowpeas, corn, cuke, melon

lakedallasmary
15 years ago

Hi

Its been a while since I posted. I usually end up with too many seeds if I trade one for one, so if you want to trade,

pick as much off my list as you need and send just one item.

If you have many items that I really want, you could convince me to take more items.

For those wanting to do SASBE (stamped bubble mailer), that is fine, but do plant them. Seeds do not have an endless shelf life.

I will take requests for trades first, and send anything left over to SASBE folks. I have had lots of folks not send bubble mailers over at idigmygarden, and I find that quite frustrating. My adrenals are shot, so please do not make them weaker. I just got my stress levels taken. I have very low cortisol. So, please do not frustrate me. Don't worry I won't get mad, I just get stressed.

I will give the mailer two weeks to arrive then give the seeds to someone else. Please don't be upset with me, I just have trouble with waiting. No one ever said I was patient.

Two weeks gives you 1 week to procrastinate sending the mailer, and 1 one more week for the slow mail system. I think if you procrastinate for more than 1 week you will have completely forgotten anyway.

Please see my trade list for everything I currently have. I keep my list up to date, so you can check it later in the year and you will not see the same list. Bookmark my list if you like my list, I do not post often.

I will be harvesting open pollinated veggies this fall, so I will put saved seeds on my list, plus left over commercial seeds I don't think I will plant again.

Anyway, sorry for being so long.

I have links of pictures of almost everything I currently have, and a detailed description, with year I obtained seeds. I updated my list today. My list is not long like some are, but none of my seeds are older than 2006. Seeds are living things.

Mary

Lake Dallas Texas

Here is a link that might be useful: my trade list

Comments (3)

Sponsored