SHOP PRODUCTS
Houzz Logo Print
mastergarder2003

I have fresh Allium Ornimental Onion, Gigantium for my favortes

mastergarder2003
12 years ago

Newly dried Seed Ornimental Gigantium Onion lg. purple puffy balls on top of 3 ft. stem. I would like something on my favorites list or some Red Romane lettuce,reg. green romane, Spinach lg. leaf,Elfin, tomatoe seeds,4th of July tomato seed, Snap draggons,email me with a few trades. I have lots on my list.

Comments (12)

• gardenweed_z6a
    12 years ago

I have Cos Rouge de Hiver/heirloom French red Romaine lettuce seeds to trade for the alium. I also have fresh lupine, Dianthus barbatus Sooty & mixed columbine seeds. Later in the season I will have Calamagrostis Karl Forester ornamental grass seeds as well. The only things I have that meet your "2-4 ft. tall narrow spot" are Trollius ledebouri/Chinese globeflower which is a golden yellow color but might be too orange for you and Gaura lindheimeri/wand flower which is pinkish-white.

• Cricket_Love
    12 years ago

Allium gigantium seeds
    Hemp vine Gw 1 pk
    Heuchera Corabelle Cranberry leaves

I have from your list:
    Dames Rocket Ligularia
    Red bell peppers
    4th of July tomato

I also have Astilbe "Amethyst"
    Google it and see what you think. It is in the colors you like in your garden.

Thanks for your consideration - Cricket

• mastergarder2003
    Original Author
    12 years ago

Cricket thanks for the email and the swap, Just waiting for your address will mail out monday.july18th Bon.

• mastergarder2003
    Original Author
    12 years ago

Thank you Gardenweed and Cricket for the trade I sent them both out in the mail. Plant them now great time to get these seeds to plant them fresh. I have more seeds if anyone intrested.Bon.

• Cricket_Love
    12 years ago

I received my seeds! Thanks for being my first trade!!! :)

• mastergarder2003
    Original Author
    12 years ago

Your welcome, Iam looking forward to your seeds as well . Enjoy and happy growing, I love Gw. lots of good people who enjoy the same things.

• msbatt
    12 years ago

Can you tell me how to germinate allium seeds? I harvested some from my plants, but I don't know what to do now. (*grin*)

• mastergarder2003
    Original Author
    12 years ago

You can Google, How to start Ornimental Alliums seeds in Mi. or what ever state you live in. I just put them on good soil in MI . Winter chill brakes them open and they grow. or you can do as google sites tell you. Mark the spot as they look a bit like grass at first.They form into bulbs.

Here is a link that might be useful: http://www.finegardening.com/how-to/qa/ornamental-allium-seed.aspx

• mastergarder2003
    Original Author
    12 years ago

I still have plenty of fresh harvested Ornimental Onion Allium, Gigantiums. 3 ft. purple lg puffy beautiful , I have seeds for a trade of anything on my list in return or something you might have Let me know. thanks Bonnie.

• blackdiamondgal
    12 years ago

I would love some giant allium.I have snapdragon,lupines,blue lobelia,spinach,lettuce,giant mustard,dwarf japanese maples.

• mastergarder2003
    Original Author
    12 years ago

Iam sorry my lap top connection is out No trades right now Bon Please forgive me.

Sponsored
Kuhns Contracting, Inc.
Average rating: 5 out of 5 stars26 Reviews
Central Ohio's Trusted Home Remodeler Specializing in Kitchens & Baths