SHOP PRODUCTS
Houzz Logo Print
cottage_garden

WANTED: Sweet Peas

cottage_garden
15 years ago

Hello. I am seeking unusual sweet peas, particularly those from England that aren't readily available here in the states.

I have a gorgeous burgundy sweet pea which I've never seen anywhere else (just materialized one year in my garden - probably a cross between some of the others I've grown). Would be happy to trade those for anyone interested in trying a completely different color.

Would ideally enjoy trading for 10 seeds per variety but will gladly trade for 5 seeds if it's extraordinary and not easily obtainable.

Please let me know if there's something in particular you're intersted in or check my trade page. I do have additional seeds which are not on my trade page because I don't have enough to trade in massive quantities so please feel free to ask.

***Special note - please let me know if you're interested in trading but can't live up to your trade within an adequate timeframe (for whatever reason). A trade may still be possible but I'd like to know if you're not able to mail your end within a week of confirmation of a trade, ahead of time. It just makes it easier for both sides and helps to set the appropriate expectations.***

Thanks much!

Julie

Here is a link that might be useful: Trade List

Sponsored