SHOP PRODUCTS
Houzz Logo Print
southerngardengal

My goat died.....

southerngardengal
18 years ago

This morning was one of my bad mornings...I couldn't get up and walk because of the fibromyalgia so my hubby took care of our animals before he left for school. He left my goat in her pen. When he got home from school he went to check on the animals for me and my goat had died. Broke my heart...She had gotten where she followed me around like a puppy. She seemed to be doing great. Growing and looking healthy.

Yesterday, we cleaned out a veggie bed that had green beans in it. I took the bean vines and washed them good to get the dirt off them. Then I fed them to "Baby". They had never had any kind of poison put on them but that is the only thing different that she has eaten.

I don't know if I want to get another goat or not. It hurts so bad to see one of my animals die. I enjoyed having her follow me around and be my buddy that I kind of think it would be nice to have another pet like her but then if something happened to it I would be heartbroken again.

No question but anyone has a comment about what could have happened to her, I would appreciate it. (Be Kind, please) Thanks.

Comments (11)

Sponsored
NME Builders LLC
Average rating: 5 out of 5 stars2 Reviews
Industry Leading General Contractors in Franklin County, OH