SHOP PRODUCTS
Houzz Logo Print
evonnestoryteller

Love Lies Bleeding Available!

evonnestoryteller
16 years ago

{{gwi:67480}}

I have seeds from Love-Lies-Bleeding harvested from the pictured plants! I had a lot of request for seeds so I dried them all winter and made them into many packets. I am looking to trade from seeds. Let me know via email the address to ship for and hopefully they will pass in the mail! I will ship to addresses in the US. My address is listed on my member page.

Campanula: Any variety.

Hollyhock:

I would especially like Red Prairie Mallow and Hollyhock Creme de Cassis, Black Cherry Fig, CHAMOIS and New York White. I do have plenty of Chater's Double, Fordhook Giants, Double Apricot, Queenly, Indian Spring, and Dwarf Queeny. I would love any special colors!

Ecinacea:

I have the common purple coneflower, white swan. Any other varieties would be appreciated!

Petunia:

Any unusual or special variety. I have the pinwheels and the common kind already.

Shasta Daisy 'Sante' PPAF and any variety of "shaggy" looking daisies. I have the common variety Shasta Daisy.

Nicotiana:

Park Seed was out of Flowering Tobacco Marshmallow this year. I would love some! I have sensation and perfume mixtures already. Any special varieties welcome.

Black Knight Delphinium

Carnation:

I am going to try growing some of my own this year after the first load of flowers is out of the greenhouse. I have Chabaud Giant mixed colorsand a regular Chaubaud mix. I would enjoy trying others for variety!

Blue Sea Holly, any variety. I don't know what variety I have or if its seeds grow.

Bee Balm:

Any variety.

I am sure there are lots more seeds I would love to try, so if you think you have something, try me!

THANKS!

Comments (15)

Sponsored