SHOP PRODUCTS
Houzz Logo Print
dwigs_gw

Kickstarter project lets home gardeners sell their excess produce

Dwigs
11 years ago

Hi Everyone,

I am creating a FREE mobile app to HELP OUT HOME GARDENERS like you. Its called GoTo Garden. It gives gardeners an avenue for selling their excess. And it gives everyone else access to this home grown goodness. If you are a home gardener, your backyard will temporarily become something of an old fashioned vegetable stand. Using GoTo Garden, you share a little info about your garden such as its location, what kinds of fruits and veggies are available, photos and when you are "open" for business, say, every Tuesday afternoon between 4 and 7pm. If you are on the buying end you can search and locate gardens in your neighborhood (or within reasonable driving distance) that will sell to you. Please check out my kickstarter page for more information: http://www.kickstarter.com/projects/2120411224/goto-garden-home-gardeners-grow-it-neighbors-buy-i?ref=gw . And please, share it with your friends!

PS. I have perused this site so many times, but never have contributed since I did not believe I was knowledgeable enough about ANYTHING to give useful feedback. I am a novice gardener.

Here is a link that might be useful: GoTo Garden on Kickstarter

Comments (4)

Sponsored
Kuhns Contracting, Inc.
Average rating: 5 out of 5 stars26 Reviews
Central Ohio's Trusted Home Remodeler Specializing in Kitchens & Baths