SHOP PRODUCTS
Houzz Logo Print
melonpan

HAVE: have: sweet pea, korean hot chiles

melonpan
10 years ago

have unopened packets of seed. all packets are for 2014 season, except for the sweet pea, which was a complimentary packet and was for the 2013 season.

the seeds will be mailed by me for free. no need to trade, but if you have 1 - 3 seeds of an heirloom tomato, that would definitely be appreciated by me. its sort of on the late end of starting them from seed, but ill give it a go for this year! but again, totally not necessary. if you send me 5 seeds, i may just save them for next year and hope that 1 of the 5 will germinate. i don't have a whole lot of space so i can't really afford to start many tomatoes in any given year.

if you're interested, please reply claiming the packet (i will not open the packets, so they only go to one person, sorry!), then email me an address. ill send it out asap.

1) sweet pea "everlasting" var. for 2013 season.

2) korean chile, wa mae wo f1 hybrid (google link for the korean name here: bit.ly/1i7Ws47 -- this name translates as "wow! HOT! pepper" in korean, so i think it would be pretty spicy), for 2014 season

3) korean chile, long green put gochu f1 hybrid (google link for the korean name here: bit.ly/1plUcQD), for 2014 season

4) korean chile, han rim ggwari put gochu f1 hybrid (google link for the korean name here: bit.ly/RDoEqG), for 2014 season

yeah! im glad that theres a place where i can give these up. i just got too ambitious for my first year of gardening. good luck to you all this year!

and lastly, id like to add, WILL ONLY MAIL TO CONTINENTAL U.S. since im providing postage.

Comments (6)

Sponsored
Dream Baths by Kitchen Kraft
Average rating: 4.9 out of 5 stars12 Reviews
Your Custom Bath Designers & Remodelers in Columbus I 10X Best Houzz