SHOP PRODUCTS
Houzz Logo Print
perennialfan273

LF dames rocket (hesperis matronalis) have leonotis leonurus+more

perennialfan273
14 years ago

Hello

I'm looking for dame's rocket seeds. I have leonotis leonurus seedlings (tiny and easy to ship) and stuff on my trade list I can send in exchange. All out of cryptanthus and wisteria, but everything else is up for grabs.

If interested, please send me an e-mail at someguy00273952@yahoo.com

Thank You

Comments (8)

• perennialfan273
    Original Author
    14 years ago

I said that it MIGHT be leonotis nepetifolia. That doesn't mean that it is. For now, I'm going to trust the person who traded these seeds to me but only time will tell.

• perennialfan273
    Original Author
    14 years ago

anyone?

• luvsgrtdanes
    14 years ago

What seeds do you have to trade besides veggies?

• greenthumbgrow
    14 years ago

I recieved a baggie of dames rocket seeds in a seed exchange. I am not planning on using more than one plants worth of the seeds and there is a ton in there. I will mail them on to you if you would like. Just send me your address by email and I will ship them out. (however be advised I cannot vouche for the certainty of the seeds as I have not grew them yet either)

Hope you are having a good day :-)

• perennialfan273
    Original Author
    14 years ago

Greenthumbgrow, I just wanted to let you know that I sent you an e-mail a few days ago. Did you get it?? I haven't gotten a response.

• elvis
    14 years ago

Good morning~~

I have dame's rocket I harvested from my gardens summer '09. I have other stuff, too. Check out my list for a trade or SASBE...

• elvis
    14 years ago

Good morning~~haven't received a response from you. Possibly the GW email isn't working. You can contact me at garcon@nnex.net.

Have a good day!

elvis

Sponsored