SHOP PRODUCTS
Houzz Logo Print
audreyaronoff

wanted: iso: for leonotis leonurus & aristolochia fimbriata

Audrey McDermott
10 years ago

I'm trying to find seeds for Leonotis Leonurus (NOT leonotis nepetefolia) and aristolochia fimbriata. Does anyone happen to have any that you�d be willing to trade? I only need a few if germination rates are decent. If you don't see something you would like on my trade list, please just let me know what you�re looking for - Not everything I have is listed. Thanks!!!

EDIT: due to the widespread confusion regarding this plant, I decided to order commercial seeds. However, I am still looking for white veined dutchman's pipevine (aristolochia fimbriata). Thanks everybody!

This post was edited by andbowen on Tue, Mar 25, 14 at 23:55

Comments (7)

• greenman62
    10 years ago

i have Dagga
    but i dont remember which one it is...

• Audrey McDermott
    Original Author
    10 years ago

It's hard to see the leaves in the picture, but they look rounded, which would be nepetefolia. Leonurus leaves are long and straight.

• ruthz
    10 years ago

I have white veined dutchman's pipevine (aristolochia fimbriata) seeds and yellow columbine.
    I grow asclepias curassavica, but didn't save any seeds last year, however I may have seeds that I received in a RR swap.

• Audrey McDermott
    Original Author
    10 years ago

Ruthz, what part of DFW are in? I would love some of your pipevine and a cutting of your orange esperanza if you're willing. I live in North Dallas. Please let me know if there is anything on my list that interests you. I also have a bunch of plants that are not listed that you could take cuttings from.

• ruthz
    10 years ago

I'm in Euless.
    So far there is no sign of life on the orange esperanza.
    If it survived, I'd be happy to share cuttings.

Check out the spring swap on the Texas forum.
    Might be something you would be interested in.
    I'll look at your list.
    I'm very interested in Texas natives that attract birds and butterflies.

• Audrey McDermott
    Original Author
    10 years ago

Me too! My Tacoma stans yellow esperanza somehow survived and is just beginning to break dormancy. I will check out the swap.

• ruthz
    10 years ago

I've been waiting to post to see if my orange esperanza survived. Still no signs of any green showing.
    I would be happy to trade for your Liatris mucronata seeds.
    We can mail or trade at the Denton swap.
    Actually I may have a very small plant I could bring to the swap. I saw 1 coming up so far from the seeds I planted.

Sponsored
Davidson Builders
Average rating: 5 out of 5 stars1 Review
Franklin County's Full-Scale General Contractor