SHOP PRODUCTS
Houzz Logo Print
redring

little to offer but lots to want.

redring
15 years ago

I really do not have much and most of what I have I am a bit unsure of. They are mostly all seeds given to me that I will not need this year. I already have my starts and a few extras put away in case.

Blanket Flower

Gaillardia x grandiflora

these are beautifull! The tag on mine read Fanfare mounding.

Aparently these dont grow true from seed. Thats too bad but one of the posts on this flowers page says you get intresting verietys anyway.

Cosmos

Cosmos sulphureus

as close as I can tell this is the seeds I have. they bloom orange and yellow.

Marigold

Calendula officinalis

These were given to me late 08 maybe october. The bag says marigold ASSF. I have no idea what they are. I will start them this year and see if I can match them to a breed. Untill then I have far more than I need. Anyone up for a superise??

Balsam

Impatiens walleriana

I believe these are the ones I have seed for. My neibour called me over to her home this year to look at a flower she called a "Touch me not". She then demastrated why they are called so by rubing a finger down a seed pod that exploded. They were growing in orange and pinks. Verry pretty. I will have 1 extra pack of seeds this season. It contains maybe 50 seeds.

butterfly mix

The packet says butterfly mix. From a previous trade.

What I would like is much more :( I am trying to make my garden mostly usefull. Editable and medicinal. Also some items that would be enjoyed in the evening and night and winter. Few winter though I know there are a flower or two that are suposed to bloom then.

lemongrass

marigold (calendula officinalis)

Pacific Beauty

Citrus Smoothies

roman chamomile

honey suckle ( any of the long bud variety) Would adore red

jasmin that is a tea variety

passionflower fruiting variety

snap peas

boysenberry

blueberry

also any flowers that do not close up at night.

Thank you to anyone who will trade.

please e-mail me if you have anything You are willing to trade that may go in my garden.

Comments (10)

Sponsored
Hope Restoration & General Contracting
Average rating: 4.7 out of 5 stars35 Reviews
Columbus Design-Build, Kitchen & Bath Remodeling, Historic Renovations