SHOP PRODUCTS
Houzz Logo Print
brandon7_gw

Have: Lots of leftover garden seeds free with SASBE

brandon7 TN_zone7
16 years ago

I have lots of seeds left over from planting my vegetable garden last year. Please read all the details below CAREFULLY!

I am offering these FREE with your SASBE. I will not accept envelopes that are not real bubble envelopes or envelopes that have been reused to the point they are no longer usable. I'm not going to make an envelope for you! If you send a plain envelope, I will send it back to you without seeds.

All seeds were packed for 2007 except the stuff near the end which I grew last year myself.

If quantity is not listed, there are probably at least a dozen (maybe many more) seeds in the pack, but I did not count them! Even the ones with listed quantities were only estimated, not counted!

If you are interested in any of these, please read to see if someone has already spoken for the ones you want. I only have multiple packs of the ones that say that. Otherwise, I only have one pack of each variety. You are welcome to ask for up to 6 packs. I may open it up to more if I don't get the response I expect.

If you would like to participate, please post your wants here and then ALSO send me an email. In your email, please make sure to give me your Gardenweb screenname, a list of what you would like, and any other info you think necessary.

If you have seeds that you think I might like (see my "Seeds I am looking for" list on my Exchange Page), you are welcome to propose sending them instead of a SASBE. If they are seeds that I can use, I will supply the bubble envelope and postage to seed my seeds to you.

Sorry for all the technicalities, but I am trying to eliminate any problems. Here's the list:

Tomato

- Cherokee Purple 2007

- Tommy Toe 2007

- Brandywine (Sudduth's) 2007

- Sweetie 2007

- Rutgers 2007

Peppers

- Purple Beauty 2007

- King of the North 2007

Eggplant

- Pingtung Long 2007

Melon