SHOP PRODUCTS
Houzz Logo Print
angela_t

Giving away free tomato seeds(or will swap for Sun Gold F1)

angela.t
12 years ago

Hey ya'll! My name is Angela. I've been reading different posts on the Garden Web forums for about the past month now, but finally joined up. :) Now, as to why I'm posting. I have a dilemma.

I plan to get some tomato seeds from Tomato Fest. I put all the seeds in the cart, but alas, I only had $10 in seeds, and you need to have a $15 minimum purchase. I tried to get some random thing, like potting soil since it was cheap, but it takes me to another site. So I need to buy more tomato seeds.

So, since I can't fit any more tomato plants in my raised beds I'm gonna make, I was wondering if anyone wanted some tomato seeds from Tomato Fest. I can spend another $5 or $6, so I can do two cheaper packets of tomatoes, or one more pricey and cheaper, etc. I'd buy some and give them to my father-in-law, who loves tomatoes, but he only buys the plants already started, and so I figured to maybe give some to people who would appreciate it. :)

Although I'll give the two packets for free, if someone might wanna trade me for the Sun Gold F1 cherry tomato seeds, I'd be eternally grateful! That's the only one's I was gonna have to order from another site.

If anyone's interested, please write back! I'd like to have my order placed by this Wednesday if possible. :)

Comments (5)

Sponsored