SHOP PRODUCTS
Houzz Logo Print
cdowns78

maryland landscape design services?

cdowns78
16 years ago

hope this isn't breaking the rules to post again while my post is below. just wanted a fresh start. today i went to 3 different places, and really wasn't thrilled w/the help i received. i would be more interested in paying someone to just tell me what to plant at this point. i know time is running out.

going to be making retuns tomorrow on some, but tonight i bought 3 golden mop cypress (for right side), 6 low growing juniper(right and left), 1 TALL spiral moonlight juniper, 2 ruby fringeflower (between windows on left and under window on right)2 buxom semp aureo variegata (left side of house on sides of ruby), and 3 globe arbor vitae (2 on ends of left side and 1 on left side of the right end of house). planned on doing sort of symmetrical foundation plantings on each side of house w/red in middle and tall juniper on right side near carport to draw the eye. now i realize the red ruby loropetalums are decidious and want something more hardy there under the windows on each side.

anyway, i'm very frustrated and discouraged and am annoying myself so i'm sure you as well:( if anyone is bored, i'd love for some good ideas!! the right side of house gets a lot more sun.

i think the colors i'm choosing aren't great for my light colored brick home...

am very impressed though w/how knowledgeable posters are on here and hope to one day grow a green thumb:)

here is our house now after we removed most everything..

{{gwi:50298}}

inspiration photos are in post below if interested. thanks!

Comments (3)

Sponsored
NME Builders LLC
Average rating: 5 out of 5 stars2 Reviews
Industry Leading Kitchen & Bath Remodelers in Franklin County, OH