SHOP PRODUCTS
Houzz Logo Print
poisondartfrog

HAVE: Newbie Offer, Instant Stash for postage

11 years ago

For newbie requirements, please read entire post.
I'm cleaning out my seed cabinet and have crammed a Regional Rate Box A full of seed packets. It weighs 2 pounds, which will ship for about 6 dollars to about 12 dollars depending on where you live. You can check the USPS website to determine shipping from my 40906 zip code to yours. I have not counted, but I am guessing there are at least 600 packets, and perhaps more.
A few of these are older, but have been properly stored so many of these older seeds will be viable. Most are newer-between 2010 and 2011 harvest as well as some 2012 harvest. Some have a few seeds; others have a lot of seeds. Most are from trades, a few are left over packets from my 2012 garden that I did not trade this year, a very few are 2013 commercial seeds that I did not trade. There are likely some duplicates. Many are seeds that I sowed a few from and then resealed the packet. Most are properly labeled. I routinely throw away packets I receive that are labeled with inexact information like simply "marigolds" or "penstemon", although a pack or two may have slipped through.
There are scores of genera and an array of annuals, perennials and biennials. 95% are ornamentals, with a smattering of vegetables. I will not be picking through seeds; this is an all or nothing offer.

The first newbie to post receives the seeds as long as they meet these requirements:
1. New Member whose membership date is on or after December 1, 2012.
2. New Member whose settings allow emails through GW.
3. New Member must send me correct postage within 8 days of receiving my address or Paypal information or offer will be reposted.

Here is a link that might be useful: update your profile to allow email

Comments (4)

Sponsored
Industry Leading General Contractors in Pickerington