SHOP PRODUCTS
Houzz Logo Print
plantaholics

have: inventory reduction in progres

plantaholics
16 years ago

My 2008 sale inventory is arriving and my seed boxes are stuffed to overflowing with seeds that must go. I'm going to do something I thought I'd never do - an SASBE offer - and I hope I don't regret it, but having found garden web, my usual practise of tossing out what I can't use seems wasteful. Here's the particulars for my offer - please read carefully and follow instructions:

1. Understand that, except for the Ophiopogon (Mondo Grass) that I just collected last week, these are seeds from 2006 and before. These are not fresh seeds. However, they were all germination tested in the early part of 2007 and all tested above 70% or I would have trashed them already.

2. I expect you to use them, share them with your friends or trash them. Please do not re-trade them unlese you are VERY clear about how old they are and please don't stuff them into round robins. I will mark each packet I send with the age of the seeds.

3. You may choose as many packets as you like from the list below. Each packet will contain quite a few seeds, keeping in mind that germination won't be as terrific in some of them as in fresh seed.

4. Post your wish list here. I will respond to you privately with the number of stamps you should send to cover the number of packets you requested and give you the address to send your mailer to. (I can send quite a few for 3 first class stamps) It should only cost two, but the post office can't ever decide what it is going to charge. It is different every time I go and like Jim I'm tired of arguing with them.

5. Send your bubble mailer to me and include a mailing label with your return address, your garden web name, a list of the seeds you want and the postage. Alternatively, you can save yourself the postage for sending the mailer and instead send the requested items in a letter envelope and include an extra stamp and I'll trade you a bubble mailer for it. I have several thousand in stock.

I think that's it - here's the list of seeds I have available. First come - first served, Happy planting, Jase:

Adenophora lilifolia (Ladybells)

Agastache foeniculum (Anise Hyssop)

Amaranthus gangeticus (Elephant Amaranth)

Amaranthus 'Intense Purple' (Amaranth)

Campanula alliarifolia (Bellflower)

Campanula medium 'Double Mix' (Double Canterbury Bells)

Campanula persicifolia (Blue & White Mixed) (Peach-Leaf Bellflower)

Campanula rapunculoides (Rapunzel)

Celosia argentea (Tall Plumed Mix)

Dianthus deltoides 'Alba' (Maiden Pinks)

Dianthus deltoides 'Brilliancy' (Maiden Pinks)

Digitalis purpurea 'Exelsior Mix' (Foxglove)

Digitalis purpurea 'Foxy Mix' (Annual Foxglove)

Digitalis x mertonensis (Strawberry Foxglove - short lived perennial)

Helenium hoopesii (Orange Sneezeweed)

Heuchera Palace Purple (Purple Leaf Coral Bells)

Hibiscus lasiocarpus (Swamp Hibiscus)

Hypericum perforatum (St. John'Wort)

Hypericum tomentosum (Wooly St. John's Wort)

Linum perenne v. lewisii (Blue Flax)

Lychnis chalcedonica (Maltese Cross)

Lychnis coronaria (Rose Campion)

Lychnis coronaria 'Angel Blush' (Angel's Campion)

Mentha piperita (Mint - peppermint smell)

Mentha pulegium (Pennyroyal - creeping mint)

Nicotiana sylvestris

Ophiopogon planiscapus (Mondo Grass)

Papaver atlanticum ex flore pleno (Double Moroccan Poppy)

Ratibida columnifera (Mexican Hat)

Verbena bonariensis (Brazilian Verbena)

Comments (50)

Sponsored