SHOP PRODUCTS
Houzz Logo Print
smitties50

HAVE: Have surprise packs of seed for postage

smitties
10 years ago

I did it again. I did swaps, trades, and harvesting way too much and just don't have the room for all I have. I can send at least 10 packs of seeds for postage. I am requiring 4 stamps and if I can do it for 3, I will send your extra back. You will receive mostly flower seeds but may have a vegie or two included. A padded envelope would be appreciated but if not, I can supply padding. If interested please read the following.......
I will be taking the first 15 offers and then once these are filled, I will post the offer again depending on what is left.

Post here before sending me a message so that other participants can see how many offers have been requested.

Send your postage/envelope to me within five days. I will hold requests for a total of 10 days which gives time for your request to get to me. I in turn, will try to have your seeds mailed within five days of receiving your postage.

Please follow through. Previous offers have had me holding seeds for people who do not follow through when someone else really wanted them.

When making your request, please include your Gardenweb ID so I can match it with the name.

I will email you my address once I receive your personal message.

These surprise packages will be extra from swaps, shared from things I will be planting that I have too many seeds for, harvested from my garden and a few commercial. All will be no older than 2012. Thanks for looking and I hope I can share my garden with you.

Smitties

Comments (31)

Sponsored
Peabody Landscape Group
Average rating: 3.5 out of 5 stars8 Reviews
Franklin County's Reliable Landscape Design & Contracting