SHOP PRODUCTS
Houzz Logo Print
aptz

Boy I wish I hadn't forgotten ...

aptz
9 years ago

I've looked hard and long all over the internet and elsewhere and I still haven't found a list of supplies/tools (well I have found some ideas for tools) that are essential for the vegetable gardener. Or, to put it another way if you were gardening offsite (no cheating by being able to quickly duck into your garage/supply shed for that item, rather assume your garden is away from your home and you have to drive at least some blocks to get that pair of scissors, etc.) what would you really wish you hadn't forgotten -- what are the essential supplies/tools you either use every day or use frequently? Another way to think of it, what do/would you put in that garden supply kit/belt if you had one? I'm really curious what you think and how you'd organize things and while I can find sites that talk about hoes, irrigation and trowels. I can't find any that talk about garden ties, scissors/knives and soil thermometers. Thanks in advance for your ideas or sites that do list the little essentials in the vegetable gardener's life and have wonderful day!

Comments (16)