SHOP PRODUCTS
Houzz Logo Print
nadine33_gw

Here's a doozy...Help me with curb appeal..PICS

nadine33
14 years ago

I got referred here bu the decorating folks. Maybe you guys can help me. I am trying to up my curb appeal as we're hoping to sell in about a 1 1/2 years. I re-did my plantings last year knowing they were small but with the idea that they would grow. BUt now with the idea of selling, I don't have years and years to wait for growth. I'm looking for ideas for increasing the curb appeal on a fairly tight budget (think about $500-750).

Here's what we started with at purchase:

{{gwi:47820}}
We built new steps, got new shutters, redid the front planting and new driveway and this was last year:

{{gwi:47821}}
This year I added in the brick edging around the front plating,deck, and tree (it wasn't finished in the pic) and will also do around my mailbox planting. Ignore the patches of dirt that I dug out and are sitting in front of the edging.

{{gwi:47822}}
{{gwi:47823}}
{{gwi:47824}}
That's sand on my driveway that my 3 year old threw out of the sandbox{{gwi:47825}}
And a real basic idea of our property (not even close to scale). We're a corner lot and have a chainlink fence around the whole property. The only tree is near the shed.

{{gwi:47826}}
Any help is appreciated, but just remember a limited budget and only 1 1/2 years worth of growth.

Comments (14)