SHOP PRODUCTS
Houzz Logo Print
bigred_gw

Last time before season is upon me

bigred
15 years ago

Next month sees me really having to knuckle down in the greenhouse and vegetable garden for new season at market so being ever so the O/C seed gatherer...I've cleaned up my list having done loads of winter sewing and scattering of wild flowers seeds and ready to make a few last swaps.

I have a little lean-to greenhouse,a large free standing greenhouse,two vegetable gardens and an acre and a half yards so I'm pretty much good on common items.

I'm currently cleaning out a very large bed under some very tall pine trees so pretty american natives and european natives for dry high shade will be incorporated.I now have a way to water that area but I'd still like plant material that will stand some neglect once they are established.

I didn't post a wish list as I am open to offers of unusual seeds. Please....no seeds from hybrid. Most are patented and generally will not come true from seed anyway.

Please be sure you will have time to complete trades once negotiations begin but don't be afraid to cancel if you get over whelmed or life throws you a curve ball. I'd rather be canceled than be left twisting in the wind.

Peggy

Comments (8)

Sponsored
Peabody Landscape Group
Average rating: 3.5 out of 5 stars8 Reviews
Franklin County's Reliable Landscape Design & Contracting