SHOP PRODUCTS
Houzz Logo Print
heirloomer08

LOTS!!! 'Maters for Traders

heirloomer08
15 years ago

First off, I have 1 package of tomato seed that got mixed up when I was collecting seed. It is only 1 variety but I don't know which one. I have in narrowed down to one of the following. It is either Abe Lincoln or Slava Poryni(Polish Variety) There are probably a 1000 seeds in this packet. I am not going to grow these out to see which they are. I don't have the room. If anybody would like them for a SASBE you can have them. The first one to ask for them will get them.

Now, back to business. I have lots of heirloom tomatoes to trade. If you would like to make a trade please go to my trade list and check it out. If you don't have anything on my trade list to offer I would be willing to take flowers. I don't know about most flowers because I raise veggies and the such. The only requirement for the flowers are that they be annuals, 24" or smaller and will grow and flower in Iowa, zone 4. I don't want any aggressive flowers like Trumpet Vines and the like. Surprises can be fun let's see what we come up with.

Thanks, heirloomer08

Comments (6)