SHOP PRODUCTS
Houzz Logo Print
eadaein

updated list, lots of vegies, lots of tomatoes!

eadaein
16 years ago

Hello everyone!

I have a small swap list, I keep adding to it though! It has some fun tomatoes and other random items. Mostly veggies/herbs etc. Light on the flowers (think red poppies might be the only flower there that doesn't come from an herb or a vegi lol)

I am setting my starts and getting my garden ready, I would love to have some of my delicious and fun seeds to be growing in your yard, and some of your tasties in mine.

Some of my wish list is more rare than others, then there are things like the lufa that I just haven't ever grown but would love to.

I am also looking for beautiful pumpkin varieties. I love the odd ones I see, the cheese wheel, the gray ones, any unique varieties (like the neat bat wings one) are exciting to me. I love heirlooms. I grow for farmers market, and grow natural and healthy, and also odd. My "customers" (they grow into friends usually lol) love the different varieties I bring and introduce them too. They love the stories that go with the unusual produce.

Carrots originally being purple then bred to orange is always a favorite. At any rate I have some fun veggies on my list. I am looking for vegies, fruits, good cut flowers etc. I also have cuttings from my vineyard and lots of bulbs for those looking to do double "shopping"

I hope that something on my list will catch your eye. Even if you see something on my list you would like, but you dont see anything on my want list you have... email me anyway, I am sure there is something we can swap for! It's impossible to list everything I would love hehe.

Also, I have numbers next to each item in the list, that is the seed count I send out with the trade. That is completely flexible, if you would like more that is just fine, I just put the info up there in case folks don't have a preference or I dont hear back etc. Please contact me if you want more than whats posted, that is just fine! I choose ten often since I have great germination rate and if 20 punkin plants sprouted I would be worried (unless I had a couple acres and farm like I actually do lol).

Thank you so much everyone... look forward to swapping with you :o)

Eadaein Az

Comments (3)

Sponsored