SHOP PRODUCTS
Houzz Logo Print
agirlsgirl

Anyone That I recently traded with please read this!

agirlsgirl
16 years ago

Hi! I just wanted any one that I have traded with in the last 2 weeks to let me know if there is postage due on your seeds! I had a problem with the woman at my PO and she basically told me she will consider anything I bring in, in a bubble envelope a small parcel! I got a few trades in before I mailed mine so the ones that came in a bubble envy or I knew for sure that they requested a bubble envy be used,I mailed back out in a bubble envy the rest I put in an envelope with bubble wrap,so if I offended any one with this I am extremley sorry! The crazy lady at my PO suggested that I only use regular envelopes to mail my seeds,otherwise she will charge me a small parcel fee.I asked her what the difference between a bubble envelope and a regular envelope with bubble wrap in it is,she said "The difference is what I will charge you"!! Can you believe it? Needless to say I did not leave happy!She was also kind enough to let me know where I could buy regular envelopes! She was not a nice woman,I do have my choice of 2 other POs,so I will be trying another one the next time! So PLEASE if you receive a trade from me with postage due let me know and I will make it right! Thank You!~Angie

Comments (11)

Sponsored